Tuesday, May 24, 2011

For Joplin.

I am heartbroken by the photos. I cried like you wouldn't believe when I watched this video. I watch in horror as new photos are posted almost hourly to the internet. The damage is unbelievable and the death toll is rising everyday.

I want to do what I can to help out the tornado victims in Joplin, Missouri.

So, I am offering the following promotion:

From now until June 24, 2011 I am offering family photo sessions for only $75 (50% off).

100% of all session fees will go directly to the Red Cross.

Session Information:

*2 hours of shooting time within Washington and Benton County

*15-30 fully edited images on a disk with personal printing rights

*includes up to five family members (including furry ones!!)


I am offering this price for only 30 days. You have until December 31, 2011 to complete your session. This means you can make your donation now and book your session later. You don't have to decide on a specific date right now.

If you want to donate, but don't want a photo session please go here.

If you would like to purchase a photo session as a gift for someone please email me at jackiereneephoto at gmail dot com.

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment