Sunday, May 22, 2011

Beautiful.

And Happy.

Those are the two words I believe describe this day better than any others.

The weather was awful, but the bride was beautiful. It rained, it poured. The wind blew, and we prayed for clear skies.

We didn't get our clear skies, but nothing....and I do mean nothing could have stolen the happiness from this bride and this groom.

This is only a preview of a select few photos. I very quickly scanned over 2,000 photos and picked out just a handful to edit for this sneak peek. I will be posting more as I edit them, so check back often.


Wronski Wedding

Wronski Wedding

Wronski Wedding

Wronski Wedding

Wronski Wedding

Wronski Wedding

Wronski Wedding

Wronski Wedding

Wronski Wedding

Wronski Wedding

Wronski Wedding

Wronski Wedding

Wronski Wedding

Congratulations to Hugh and Laurie!! I love you both and wish you all the best in your new life together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment