Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pricing

I work hard to customize each portrait session to be what you want. I will use any ideas or suggestions you may have (no matter how wild or crazy!!) I want each session to be comfortable, relaxed, and fun. This type of environment helps to capture the unique personality of you and your family.

I am now offering mini-sessions! Mini-sessions will take place inside Siloam Springs city limits at the location of your choice. Package cost is $75 and will include a one hour, on location, natural light session with 8-10 fully edited images on disk for personal use printing. A non-refudnable $25 deposit is needed to hold your spot. Call me if you are interested in booking a mini-session!!


Family session-$150.
This includes up to five immediate family members. Add $5.00 for each additional person.

Engagement/couple session-$150.

Maternity session-$150.
**Maternity sessions are usually scheduled sometime during the last 6 weeks of pregnancy.

Newborn sessions-$250.
**Newborn sessions are best when scheduled within the first two weeks home from the hospital. This is the time when the babies are most flexible and easy to work with. Those adorable curled up poses are best captured during this time!!

Baby Love Package-$500
**This package includes 3 sessions with your new little one. We start with a newborn session during the first two weeks home from the hospital, another session at 6 months of age, and then we finish with a combination portrait/cake smash session. Also included with this package is an 8x10 print of your choice from each session. I will provide the smash cake and you will have access to all of my props for all three sessions.

High School Senior sessions start at $150.
This includes a 2 hour session with three clothing changes and up to three locations of your choosing (If you need me to pick locations, just let me know). Senior sessions can be done indoors, outdoors (weather permitting), or a combination of the two. A $50 non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.

Senior Package-$300.
This includes unlimited time, unlimited locations, and unlimited number of clothing changes and people. This package allows you the freedom to use any number of props, change clothes or shoes as many times as you want, and have a friend, sister, or brother in the photos with you. It also includes a beautifully framed and matted 8 x 10 of your choice and 20 glossy, die-cut wallets of your choice (one pose only). These wallets can also be customized with foil stamping or name/year personalization. A $50 non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.


*I can help you with clothing selections for any session. If the shoot takes place in your home I will help you pick the best clothing to show off your personal style. Your style may be funky, vintage, modern, or country...whatever it is I can help!

Weddings-Please call for pricing.

If you live outside of Benton or Washington County please call for pricing.

I am available for travel, please call for pricing.



All session fees include:

*My time, talent, and creativity

*An on location, natural light custom photo session lasting up to 2 hours (newborn sessions may last longer)

*Photoshop image processing, editing, and retouching

*15-30 finished high resolution images on a CD with a copyright release for personal use printing at the lab of your choice



***Session fees are due at the time of booking or at the time of sitting. I am very happy to work with you on payment, just let me know. However, I must have payment in full before I begin work on any images.***

If you have any other questions, feel free to call me at 479-215-9643 or 479-373-6362. I can work with any budget and meet any need.


Prices are subject to change without notice. You secure your pricing when you book your session. I accept payment in the forms of cash, check, or Paypal.


No comments:

Post a Comment