Saturday, March 12, 2011

Little Miss B is turning ONE!!

I had so much fun today! This Little Lady is cute as a bug. I have known her Mommy for over 10 years, so needless to say I was rather excited when she asked me to take her daughter's first birthday portraits. She was so good and only cried once the entire time, and that was when she took a tumble off the stool. We had a blast playing with Easter eggs, singing songs, and smashing chocolate birthday cake. She was a bit hesitant as first, but once she figured out what it was all about she dug right in. She was scooping up cake by the handful and loving every minute of it!!!

J-I feel so honored that you asked me to take these photos for you. I can't wait to come back for the party this weekend and see the rest of your family. I love you Woman!!!
Happy Birthday Miss B!!!!


Pure Sweetness

Tutu Cute






Cake Smash





No comments:

Post a Comment