Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Family

My son and step-daughter are growing up before my very eyes!!! It seems just like yesterday Jason and I got married and they were 3 and 4 years old. Simply can't believe they are 10 and 11 now. Kendall is all boy, very busy, active, and running circles around his mama. He is up to 5' tall now and wears a whopping size 8 1/2 men's shoe!! He's in the 4th grade in an all boy class and LOVES it. Danielle is in 5th grade and stays super busy riding horses with her mama and doing girl scouts. She is our "quiet child"....she takes after her daddy and likes to sit back and take it all in. She's getting so very tall and BEAUTIFUL!!! I feel so blessed that God has trusted me with raising these kids. Some days I want to pull my hair out, but mostly I just laugh and let it go, cherishing every single minute with them.


My Family

My Family

My Family

My Family

My Family

My Family

No comments:

Post a Comment